What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Disabling cookies may interfere with the performance of website.
We shall not sell, trade, or transfer any of your PII without notifying you in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing you services, so long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google Play Services
Google Analytics for Firebase
Bugly SDK Crashlytics
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the App, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (IP) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the App, the time and the date, and other statistics when you use our Service.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By chat with us online or sending us a ticket.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the UK and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address and phone number in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information&SMS related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. You have a choice to subscribe to our email and text messaging (SMS) program. Opting in means your agreement to receive recurring automated marketing messages from your subscribed email address and mobile number.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects, email addresses or phone numbers.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails and SMS, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondences.
• Opting Out. You can opt out from receiving SMS/MMS text messages by responding STOP or any other indication instructed by us to any message you receive in our text messaging program, or just texting STOP or any other indication instructed by us to the number from which you currently are receiving our text messages. In either case, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
• Your Own Wireless Plan. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to and by you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
• Your Duties for Your Own Phone Number. You represent that you are the account holder or customary user for the mobile telephone number that you provide when subscribing to our text messaging program. If you change or deactivate that number, you are responsible for notifying us through Customer Service Platform or Privacy Center immediately. Neither we, our vendors, and/or any mobile carrier is liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to indemnify us in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including, but not limited to, all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under any and all applicable laws.
• Participation Subject to Termination or Change. We may suspend or terminate your receipt of automated marketing messages from us if we believe you are in breach of these Terms. Your receipt of these messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of these messages, with or without notice to you.
If you are returning an exchange, please contact customer service.
These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.